Theft From Distribution Depot
An Undercover Operative was based in a Distribution Depot sorting out parcels for delivery to Customers. Trust by the Operative was quickly established with employees responsible for theft of electrical items, and information provided as to how the items were being removed from the Depot.
- Using our experience and expertise to establish the route of the problem
- Identify the offender/offenders
- Save the Company money by reducing their loss by theft ratio
- To gather enough evidence to dismiss and/or remove employee from the workplace
- To deploy an Undercover Operative
- To gather and collate information
- Produce comprehensive reports for the Clients on a daily/weekly basis
- To gather enough evidence to remove employee/employees from the workplace and instigate criminal proceedings
- Compliment our findings with the introduction of covert CCTV equipment, producing visual and documentary evidence for prosecution.
Offenders were identified. Covert CCTV cameras were strategically placed to compliment the work of the Operative, which soon corroborated the information provided by them. As such the offenders were arrested and property recovered without having to disclose the Undercover Operation or the identity of the Undercover Operative.
Could you be affected?
Are you aware that this type of fraud takes place? Do you monitor and police your staff? Do you have a dependable CCTV system in your workplace? Are your losses making a large hole in your profit margin? Do you want to be proactive in preventing this? Work smart, not hard and save from within. An early investment can save you thousands long term.
GET STARTED »